Saturday, July 23, 2016

Sara's Sexy Sunday Shenanigans - Kinky Author Musings - #BDSM #Fetish #Spanking


Last week I started something new, as a way for my loyal reader to get to know me a little bit. Sure, I'm a girl that's active in the kink world,but I'm also a girl that likes to put her kinky fantasies on paper and share them with the world. 

A reader commented, (thank you Greg!), asking a few questions that will make the foundation of today's Sassy Sunday Shenanigans. 

So here goes!

"Where do you get your passion for writing from? Is it all how you feel? Or things in your past that you bring to the paper?"

My passion for writing actually came to me as a surprise, and a little bit of self motivation as well. Sometimes I would buy a spanking romance, and read them, and of course the majority of them would get me all hot and bothered, but there were certain aspects that I wanted more of. 

Spanking is an immediate switch for me, and I love to read about it, and I especially like it paired with sexy scenes, but one thing I wanted more of was a strict domestic discipline session between a man and woman. 

Scenes like this, where a man takes off his belt, uses a hairbrush, or a predefined punishment implement is such a trigger for me, and I wanted to tell the kind of story that turned me on completely.

I'm not going to lie, I usually write on weekends, and whenever I come to a spanking scene, I usually have to use my Hitachi (a powerful vibrator for those who don't know) before I can even finish writing the scene. 

Sure, some of it is motivated by my past, scenes I've have with my husbands or various tops in the spanking scene, but it is definitely a mixture of things I've experienced and how I have felt during those experiences. 

For example, the feelings that race through me when I see my husband unbuckle his belt and motion for me to present my bare bottom to him has certainly made its way to the pages of my novels. I feel like because of that, I bring an extra sort of realness to my stories - because I have actually felt the stripe of a belt, the lash of a flogger, the strike of a wooden spoon or paddle, and recently, the biting stroke of a cane. 


And I'll tell you what, I wouldn't take anything back. 

I love my life. I love my kink. And I love putting my stories to paper. 

Spanking romance is my niche, 
and I'm happy to stay there for a good long time. 

XOXO

You know you love me

Sara

1 comment:

  1. Thank you again for sharing this!!
    I enjoyed hearing what gets you hot and bothered and what motives you to write!

    ReplyDelete