Friday, May 27, 2016

#NewRelease - Are You Sitting Comfortably? - Bethany Leigh #spanking #romance #erotica

Hey there readers!

Today I bring you Miss Bethany Leigh. She's been featured on my blog before, and I'm happy to see her back! 

Take it away Bethany!


Are You Sitting Comfortably?

Author: Bethany Leigh

Taglines
Multiple heroines. Various misdeeds. Invariable punishment.

Blurb:

Are you sitting comfortably?

These ladies aren't, after defiance, hijinks, bad attitude and other misbehaviour lands them a trip across a stern partner's knee.

Penny’s husband Hayden wants to revive domestic discipline as well as romance as they travel around Australia. Penny isn’t so sure, but then she ignores an important instruction.

Lucy’s trying to trace a poison-pen writer and searching for an office to set up her own PI agency. Can she find a location boyfriend Noel approves of? (A standalone mystery featuring Lucy from At Dead of Night.)

Lady Helena has run away with her family’s footman after having a disastrous marriage declared void. How will she cope with life as lowly servant Nell? (Featuring two new characters from the Lady Margia/Freedom universe.)

Ruth is in love with the headmaster of the school where she works as a nurse. He seems unaware of her existence – until her madcap friend comes to stay, and a prank goes horribly wrong.

Enjoy eight short spanking stories, featuring feisty heroines from a range of genres – contemporary, mystery, historical and alt-history – all with one thing in common. They all have a man who knows just how to bring them back in line!

Purchase Links:

Excerpt

We were also allowed to take the same half-days off, and I lived for those. For a few hours on Wednesday afternoon and Sunday afternoon, we could leave Gunston House and do what we wanted. Ted and I went for walks along the river; sometimes had tea in a teashop in a nearby village. They were the only times when I felt almost free. It was a world away from my old life as Lady Helena, when I'd spent my days riding, visiting friends, playing the piano, and having my clandestine trysts with Ted. Looking at my work-worn hands now, no one would ever have guessed that six months ago I'd been a member of the upper classes.

I was getting better as a scullery maid. Unused to work of any kind, I'd dropped and broken so many plates and cups that I'd barely earned any money to date – I was still paying for breakages out of my wages. I'd copped a few hard spankings from Mr Hobbs for my 'carelessness.' As butler, Mr Hobbs had the right to physically punish all the female employees, even if they were married. Ted hated that another man could spank me, but protesting would have cost him his job as well as mine – we'd have been dismissed without references, so would have ended up unemployable as well as homeless. So all he could do was grit his teeth and make up a cooling ointment from oil and herbs to tend my wounds. The one time I'd answered Mr Hobbs back, though, and earned myself a dose of the wooden spoon, Ted had turned me over his own lap at bedtime.

"I don't agree with Mr Hobbs smacking maids for making mistakes," he told me, "and when he smacks you for accidentally breaking a cup, I'm furious and frustrated that I can't do anything about it. But I do agree with him spanking a maid who gives cheek. You're not Lady Helena anymore, you're a scullery maid and you must show respect to your elders and betters. So you're getting no soothing ointment from me tonight. You're getting this instead to teach you a lesson." He bared my bottom and spanked it soundly with his work-coarsened hand, making me squirm and yelp. After that I learned to bite my tongue when upbraided by Mr Hobbs. I didn't want to go to bed sore from two spankings ever again.


Author Bio

Bethany Leigh is a writer of domestic dramas and detective stories spiced up with spankings and romance. Her books are: Freedom, set in an alternate Edwardian England; Betrothed, a short prequel to Freedom; At Dead of Night, a contemporary whodunit; and A Cure For All Ills, an anthology of short domestic discipline stories. All are published by Blushing Books.

Bethany lives in Australia. When she’s not writing, she likes hanging out with her family, catching up with friends over a wine or coffee, and spotting kangaroos, wombats, kookaburras and other fabulous wildlife in the bush near her home.

Author links


Twitter: @writerbethany1


Amazon author page (which contains links to all Bethany’s books): http://www.amazon.com/Bethany-Leigh/e/B018Z9NLSK/


No comments:

Post a Comment