Friday, January 29, 2016

#NewRelease - Adaline Raine - Her Leading Man

Hey Readers!

Today I have Adaline Raine on my blog! She's got a new release, which happens to be hitting Amazon sometime today, which is super exciting. And I get to share it first! How lucky am I!?!?


Adaline - I'm so excited to be over today with an excerpt from Her Leading Man being released today by Baronet Press. I also get to share my amazing cover with you first!

 The snippet I'm sharing below is from Tristan, our hero, point of view. He requested Gretchen come over to his hotel room to help her relax. This is after her agreement to his rules. I really hope you enjoy it. I'll see you over at my blog later.

Blurb - 

Gretchen Williams had finally been offered her dream job. After years of writing—screenplays, various freelance jobs, and erotic spanking romance—one of her book series had been adapted for television. She had been over the moon at the invitation to join the crew on set and overlook day to day operations. 

Of course she never expected to wind up as the whipping girl. The main actress balked at the idea of a hand coming anywhere near her perfect round behind, and after some deliberations Gretchen offers up her derriere for showbiz . She never dreamed her bottom would be on display for everyone to see, but the bigger problem is the sudden attention from the male lead actor. 

Tristan Callahan knew exactly what he was signing up for when he accepted the contract for a one year term, tentative for a second season at best. The subject matter appealed to him for a variety of reasons, ones he kept to himself. Until Gretchen throws a temper tantrum like a true diva. He takes her in hand, right in her own trailer, proving that he’s been doing very little acting so far. 

They embark into a secret D/s relationship. 

When photos of them together at a local BDSM dungeon surface and leak to the media, they find themselves with tough choices to make. Will their relationship overcome the scandal or is Gretchen doomed to say goodbye to Tristan in true Hollywood fashion? 

Snippet:
A knock sounded on the hotel door, shaking him out of his thoughts. He quickly moved to answer it. He opened it after he looked through the peephole to confirm it was Gretchen.

“I, uh, almost changed my mind,” she stated nervously and he ushered her inside.

“Why?” Tristan closed and locked the door behind her. “Did something I say upset you?”

“No, actually. Everything you said was like out of dream. I know that sounds strange.” Gretchen bit her lip as if she wanted to stop anything else from coming out of her mouth.

“Maybe you created me out of one of your books.” He motioned for her coat and she shrugged out of it. What was she holding back? Did it have something to do with her local BDSM scene?

“It's so much more than spanking,” she said ignoring his comment. “I've wanted to be held accountable again, uh, for things. But, I've also missed the feeling of someone actually giving a shit about my day. Like if I don't show up for work, I know with all this in place, well-”

“I notice, Gretchen,” Tristan interrupted gently. “But let all of that go. I set some tough rules and I expect there to be growing pains.” He smiled warmly, loving the mixture of excitement and anticipation in her eyes. “I want to massage all those worries away.”



Buy Links:



Author Bio:

Adaline Raine is an avid reader of spanking romance and is known for reviewing every book she touches!

Her favorite genre to read and write is paranormal. What's sexier than a dominant shifter or vampire? She has also dipped her toes into AP, and contemporary stories.

Adaline has also become known for her love of creating graphics for others. She has designed custom banners and buttons for various blog hops throughout the community including "Spank or Treat 2013";"Winter Spanks 2014"; "Summer Spanks 2014".

Her exclusive feature, Addy's Couch takes guests books covers and fashions them into a one-of a kind piece for fun or promotional purposes. Contact Adaline at brattyadaline@gmail.com if you would like her to create something for you!

Adaline runs an active blog on blog spot brattyadaline.blogspot.com as well as a Spanking Romance board on Pintrest http://www.pinterest.com/adalineraine/

You can also find her on Twitter handle Adaline_Raine or on Facebook Raine.Adaline

2 comments: