Wednesday, December 16, 2015

#WickedWednesday - Feeling Naughty?


Well my readers.. ain't that the truth!

Today I'm going to share with you some of my favorite spanking images, some of them of my own booty. So ya know... tell me if you like this sort of post. :-)


This was an extra fun day! My hubby and I were on our way back from Vegas... and you KNOW a girl can't behave in Vegas.. I mean... COME ON.... 

So he decided to pull over the car on the abandoned road.. drop my pants and warm up my bottom a little bit. The drive home after that was a little tender, but, ya know.... TOTALLY WORTH IT! 

So actually... since I'm in the mood to talk about spankings... 


Maybe, if we're lucky... we'll all end up like this girl...



Now doesn't she look happy to have a pretty red bottom. I know I would! 

Now I'm off to annoy my husband... maybe I'll have new pics to share with you over the next few days.. so we can make sure I'm a good girl for Santa and all...


BUT REALLY... WHAT FUN IS THE NICE LIST... WHEN YOU CAN BE ON THE NAUGHTY LIST.... ?


No comments:

Post a Comment